Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Each shipment comes with a few cloth descriptions
Visit www.wetcloths.com for other available patterns!
I bought a big variety for the Mom's at our Easter get-together. Loved sharing my latest, cute find! Love how they work in the kitchen, kind of like a chamois, leaves no streaks.
I came across the wet-it at a local store and decided to give it a try. I immediately fell in love with it. Having stainless steel sinks, I was always wiping (and wiping) them down to keep the water streaks at bay. These cloths suck up all the water and make wiping down a breeze. I like that they go in the washer or dishwasher to get clean, and it has held up for me great, and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Much preferred over sponges and dishcloths. The designs are cute, too.
This chicken stands watch in my sink where it does double duty cleaning dishes and the sink as well. A very cheerful accent for any kitchen - I love mine!
These are just great. Ordered more for gifts.