Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Each shipment comes with a few cloth descriptions
Visit www.wetcloths.com for other available patterns!
Over a year ago I bought the black and white chicken similar to this one. At the time I knew nothing about the product or its quality -- simply loved the design. I am so pleased with the Wet-It cloths! They hold up so well, can be bleached if needed, and are just whimsical enough to make me smile every time I see them!
Love this product, love the vast selection of designs, love everything about these great cloths.
I use my cloth for everything. It makes an excellent ,duster,dish cloth,this cloth is very absorbent. You can wash it over and over. I also use it on my table to sit under my bowls,due to the fact that I have an oak table. They just have so many uses that it is amazing. Love It.