Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Each shipment comes with a few cloth descriptions
Visit www.wetcloths.com for other avaialable patterns!
I love these cloths. I gave 20 away at Christmas and my friends were thrilled. I have only heard good things from them. I love all the designs and especially how well they wipe up and clean up everything. These are better then shammies.
I received two snowman wetcloths as part of a Christmas gift and loved them. My second one will be worn out by the time our snow season ends. I have just received the 4 that I ordered and haven'the used them yet. They all have light green and will look great in my kitchen.