Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Each shipment comes with a few cloth descriptions
Visit www.wetcloths.com for other available patterns!
I have only recently begun using these sponge cloths. I bought one to try after having hand surgery, and found them easy to wring out. They fit easily into cups and glasses and they are easy for my grandkids to use.
Someone gave me a Wet-It for Christmas, and I've since purchased more for another home. At first glance, they appear as flat cardboard-feeling squares, but once wet, they become super absorbent sponge-type helpers. I was so tired of using dishcloths that hung limp, never dried out and when they did, they had a stale smell. These are great replacements, dry out quickly and so far, no odor.