We have selected a special, coordinated set for you or your friend! We are also offering them to you for a very special price!
Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Absolutely love them. I’m trying to reduce my paper towel usage. I received one in a mystery box then ordered a set.
I love these. They are so much better than paper towels or handiwipes, and they are so cute to have by the sink. Very absorbent and very soft - my grandchildren like using them to wipe their hands and faces. I just put them in the dishwasher and they come out clean and ready to use again.
I absolutely love this cloth. It holds onto the dish detergent and does a fabulous job cleaning the dishes and wiping the kitchen down. Very absorbent and I love that when I am ready to dispose of it, it will disintegrate much faster than a traditional cloth!