THESE MATS HAVE SOME PHYSICAL DAMAGE, BE IT LIGHT SOILING BY DUST OR DIRT, BENT EDGES, OR A WATER SPOT. THEY ARE PERFECTLY FINE AS ANY STAIN WILL COME OUT IN THE WASH. SOME HAVE ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED TO MOISTURE SO SMALL PARTS OF THEM ARE "BUMPY". THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRICE FOR THIS WONDERFUL CLEANING CLOTH.TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER WHILE THEY LAST!!! BY ORDERING ONE OF THESE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ON WHICH STYLE YOU WILL RECEIVE AS IT WILL BE A RANDOM PICK FROM THE ASSORTMENT WE HAVE ON HAND.
Welcome to the all new Dry-it! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. This mat is for your dishes! Simply was them, place on mat, let dishes air dry or pat dry with the new mat! It gently dries glassware, giving them a streak-free shine. You can also place it under your cutting-board creating a slip-resistant surface!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Each shipment comes with a few cloth descriptions
Visit www.wetcloths.com for other available patterns!
These dish mats were close to perfect, some minor creases and exactly the designs I was going to order. They absorb so much water, plus when the dishes have dried I can stand the cloth on its edge against the backsplash to store until needed the next time. I threw out my old towels for dish drying. They take up little space and are so cute. Love them and will order more. Great quality and natural product