Welcome to the Wet It! Line. Our wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile! Wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors with these cloths and you will never want to go back to using cotton rags, paper towels and sponges. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell. Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
Each shipment comes with a few cloth descriptions
Visit www.wetcloths.com for other available patterns!
I have used these type of dish cloths for yeas. Easy to sanitize.
Very nice little towel.
I almost never click on a Facebook ad. But, being the love-to-clean person that I am, I clicked on the Wet-It ad. I ordered one Wet-It and one Dry-It, since they didn’t cost much I figured I didn’t have much to lose if they turned out to be horrible. I was tired of my dish cloths getting stains that I couldn’t get out, so I was hoping this product would solve that issue for me. I love the Wet-It! It’s shocking how it can feel like a very sturdy paper towel just be as strong as a dish cloth! I actually took mine to my daughter’s house to show her how amazing they are. Seriously, I could work for this company if I wanted a job, because I’m that sold on the product. I plan to order several more so I can replace all of my dish cloths. I’d recommend the Wet-It cloths and Dry-It products to anyone. I might even be a little overbearing and recommend them to my friends. :)